NPI Project Engineer
We are currently looking to recruit a NPI Project Engineer to join our Automotive customer in Worcestershire. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the Automotive sector working on New Product Introduction.
- To oversee all NPI KPIs are on target and develop recovery plan when necessary
- To liaise the project leaders to work in a standardised approach with a standard format
- Develop gateway strategy with NPI Manager
- Support NPI Managers strategic short / long term tasks
- Support project leaders day to day workload to ensure smooth launch
- To define, create and maintain the master project plan.
- Evaluate assignment of new programmes with the management team.
- To co-ordinate company-wide activities to ensure the achievement of project/business objectives.
- Identify conflicts of interest, which may develop on design, tooling, manufacturing, quality, equipment, manpower, suppliers and any other resources with proposals for resolution.
- Liaise with offsite design facility in order to develop a design suitable for manufacturing.
- To ensure that customer objectives are met.
- Act as the overall voice of the customer within the company.
- Hold regular meetings with customers to review project status and timing and to arrange necessary meetings to resolve concerns and problems with the right people.
- Introduce customer specific systems into the company.
- Support and assist the project teams to develop corrective action plans when problems occur
- Responsible for highlighting major concerns on projects to the company executive
- To have an active involvement in improvement activities to support the achievement of departmental and company objectives.
- To agree annual departmental objectives, which align to company objectives, and to ensure that they are achieved by the application of the appropriate improvement techniques
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485475