We have had a fantastic opportunity become available for a VBA Developer, based in Gaydon on an initial 3 month contract. A brief description of the position is below.
The candidate is to be a Developer to work on an engineering software tool to manage PSW (Part Submission Warrant) status. The tool provides a short term solution while a strategic tool set is being developed.
The candidate must have the relevant skills to be successful in the role ;
- Experience developing in Visual Basic
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the following- Google apps, script HTML service, Google Big Query / SQL, jQuery
The client is ideally looking for ;
- Must have exceptional numeracy, logic and problem solving skills
- Communication skills are essential as there will be a requirement to work with customers of the tool.
- Must be a motivated person, able to efficiently manage a number of ongoing tasks without detailed supervision.
Based at Gaydon, candidates must be able to demonstrate a working example of a website/webpage they have developed.
Must be an EU Citizen to Apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482763