Moulding Development Technician
Looking for a life changing opportunity within an international manufacturing group? This company is looking for a Moulding Developmen Technician to develop new mould tools so that they are production ready.
* Test & optimise new mould tools so that they are production ready
* Test new mould tools and conduct material trails
* Optimise the moulding process & provide detailed test reports
* Set up robots for new jobs
* Assist production to optimise high scrap jobs
* Provide technical support to tooling engineer with new part designs
* Moulding experience
* Optimising new moulds
* Formal moulding qualifications (BPTA , G&A)
* Use of Negri Bossi & Krauss Maffei moulding machines
* Use of Fanuc RG & JK robots
If you are interested in this role, please feel free to get in touch with Tom in our Newcastle Branch on **************
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959484055