Personal Tax Senior (Compliance)
Personal Tax Senior based near Birmingham City Centre
Your new company
This small tax boutique located near Birmingham City Centre is seeking a Personal Tax Senior to support the firm in assisting with the Personal Tax Compliance services. The role is available on a short term basis (i.e. until 31 January 2018, or alternatively a permanent position is available). In particular the company support a strong client base of medical professionals.
Your new role
You will have the opportunity to join a talented, hardworking and enthusiastic team in an attractive serviced office in South Birmingham. The role will encompass:
- The provision of full personal tax compliance services covering individuals, sole traders, and the medical profession.
- Preparation of letters to communicate tax matters to clients
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for individuals
- Dealing with HMRC correspondence and tax investigations where necessary
- Attendance at client meetings as required
What you'll need to succeed
ATT or CTA qualified, or alternatively qualified by experience
- A thorough grounding in personal tax compliance
- A positive personality and team mentality
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £30,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 days annual leave + 'day off' on your birthday + statutory leave
- Occupational pension scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77506343