BI / Data Warehouse Developer, SQL Server - London
BI / Data Warehouse Developer (SQL Server 2016, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Business Intelligence, Database, Urgent)
In 2012 our client launched a social messaging platform that has been taking the US by storm. After an extremely successful period our client has decided to hop across the Atlantic, in a bid to expand their sphere of influence and take up a firm foothold in the UK and European markets.
A number of new offices are being opened in the UK and our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate SQL Server BI / Data Warehouse Developer to bring their product to these new markets and help enhance this already successful company!
SQL Server BI / Data Warehouse Developer applicants should have experience of developing either BI or Data Warehouse solutions. Your skill set should include: SQL Server 2014, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and business intelligence / data warehouse technologies.
All positions come with the following benefits:
- Stock worth £99'000. The stock would be in their parent company (a multi-billion dollar company). You would be able to sell up to a third of your stock per year which would therefore be worth £33'000 per year to you.
- 30 days holiday (plus 8 UK Bank Holidays).
- Flexible working hours
- An early finish on Fridays that fall in the months of June, July and August.
- £10'000 training allowance including attendance of Microsoft events and conferences.
- 4 days a month innovative time.
- Free gym membership including yoga sessions.
- Summer BBQs.
- Birthday bonus package - including time off work on your birthday, dinner at a top restaurant or a paid day trip to a European destination.
To apply for these positions please send your CV to Richard Gibson at Noir Consulting.
(BI / Data Warehouse Developer, SQL Server 2016, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Business Intelligence, Database, Analyst Programmer, Engineer, Architect, Consultant, BI / Data Warehouse Developer)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959470930