We are currently representing a role as an Industrial Engineer for a Market Leading manufacturer and supplier of domestic and commercial central heating boilers, based in East Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Industrial Engineering Manager, responsibilities will include:
* Plan, direct and co-ordinate a sustainable and continuously improving manufacturing processing plant
* Agree and deliver an agreed programme of projects on time, in full to cost specification with effective utilisation of resources.
* Develop and recommend shirt, medium and long-term goals for lean manufacturing.
* Plan work force utilisation, space requirement and work flow, layout of equipment and work space for maximum efficiency.
* Create formal investment project proposals for purchase of equipment, modifications and facility improvements.
* Use effective diagnostic and evaluation tools, consolidation methods and analytical investigations to support project plans.
* Ensure all plant is sustained to the highest standards and that value is extracted from all investments
* Quality measure of product lines through FMEA
To be successful in this role, the candidate would preferably:
* Have a minimum of 5 years' experience in an industrial engineering or related field, with proven experience of project management, planning and implementation. As well as broad technical experience in electrical, electronic or mechanical field.
* Ability to support the business of normal working hours.
* Strong communication skills with an outgoing and confident personality.
* Hold a degree in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering is essential, MS in Industrial Engineering or MBA, Lead Masters certificate or 6 Sigma black belt.
For further information on this role, please contact the office to speak to one of our consultants. Our telephone number is ************* or please send your cv to ********************************
If you have not received any correspondence within 14 days of your application for this vacancy, then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483436