DevOps Lead (eCommerce)
DevOps Lead - Iconic Omni channel Luxury Retailer - c.£75k
Iconic omni channel retailer with a dramatically growing .com / ecommerce division, seeks a talented DevOps Lead with a strong Web Operations background.
Your DevOps team of four is accountable for:
- Investigation & resolution of .com / website operational issues
- Website monitoring & tuning of alerts (Dynatrace)
- Escalation & prioritisation of issues from DevOps to Dev team
- Owning the deployment & release processes
- Maturing the Web Operations environment to ITIL
Technical environment is a mix of: ASP.Net/MVC 5, ASP.Net, Core/MVC 6 at Enterprise level (multi server environments, caching, high traffic sites). C# using Visual Studio 2015+ and TFS 2015+. PowerShell scripting. Windows server 2012 and 2016. Website security & OWASP guidelines (cross-site scripting, injection attacks etc). CDN and Website performance optimisations. Windows web and WCF services. CMA (ideally Umbraco). Linux Red Hat, IBM WebSphere Commerce.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475239