Design Engineer role within a manufacturing business based in Altrincham. Ideal for someone to operate outside of the nornal design engineer remit and drive business forward through innovation.
Our client is a privately run business who are going through organic growth with the view to bring on like minded individuals to add value to the team. Based in Altrincham, they thrive to be the market leader in quality and delivery the best service they can.
- Taking projects from initial concept through the complete design process to customer sign off
- To support the company's existing products, through the business and at customer site
- Responsibility for the completion of design work, drawing creation and technical documentation
- Work with suppliers to select cost effective solutions that meet performance requirements
- Provide technical support to all areas of the business
- Display a professional approach by following the company rules as laid out in the employee handbook.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- 5 years experience in a design engineering role working to fine tolerances
- Working understanding of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Effective knowledge of servomotor, stepper motor and gearbox selection
- Experienced in the use of Solidworks or other 3D CAD system
- Full UK driving license
£30,000 - £35,000 p/annum
Design Engineer - Altrincham
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959485618