Assistant Boutique Manager - Reading
Assistant Boutique Manager - Luxury Skincare & Fragrance - Competitive salary with benefits - salary up to £23k
Our client is a luxury beauty client established globally, offering high quality skincare products and a luxurious VIP spa experience to their customers. Furthermore, their charitable and eco-friendly company values continue to make them an employer of choice.
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager with a like-for-like background, would consider a supervisor or counter manager, to take on this leadership role in their established flagship store in Reading.
Responsibilities will include:
* Driving sales to achieve company targets
* Leading by example with a high standard of customer service at all times
* Ongoing training and development of the team
* Monitoring KPIs and performance within the store
* Communication with other stores and head office.
* Visual merchandising, housekeeping and ensuring store standards remain high at all times.
The role is permanent contract, and offering a competitive salary and package. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77513331