Secondary Supply Teacher - West Cornwall
Are you are a newly qualified teacher? If so, supply teaching can be a great way of getting to know the local schools, gain invaluable experience and above all, it could open up opportunities to potential long term work.
Perhaps you are an experienced teacher? In which case, supply can offer a flexible approach to work, providing a perfect work-life balance, and again open up opportunities to potential long term work.
Acorn Recruitment is looking to register first class secondary teachers ready for day to day and long term supply work. We are particularly looking to grow our bank of teachers in Penzance and surrounding areas.
We are looking for teachers who are passionate about their subject and are committed to providing dynamic and engaging lessons.
We are lucky enough to provide teachers to a range of local secondary schools, but why work for Acorn?
- We offer excellent rates of pay from £90 - £120 per day dependant on your pay scale
- We offer holiday pay on top of these daily rates which can help generate an income during school holidays
- If you work for us regularly, we will move you up to the next pay scale each year to reward you for your hard work (this will apply to work with Acorn Recruitment only and will not affect your official pay scale)
- We can pay enhanced rates if your specialism is a particularly sought after subject
- You will have a local consultant who really understands the teaching industry and can help match you with suitable schools
- Supply teaching can help you access excellent potential long term opportunities in teaching
Sounds good? We will need a few things from you in return:
- You will be fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils
- You will be able to inspire all pupils and motivate the whole class
- You will need to hold QTS or QTLS
- A current DBS check that is registered with the update service (if not we can complete one for you)
- Two recent education references
- Your own transport is preferable but not essential
- Ideally you will be available and ready to accept bookings each morning
If you are interested or perhaps you are not sure if supply teaching is for you and would like to discuss it further, please call or pop into our office for more information and a confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483493