DevOps Engineer - Linux/Redhat
A key member of the Agile Product team participating in a Delivery manager Role.
Will be responsible for the Design infrastructure on site, request of the infrastructure, building and implementation.
The DM will also be the key engineering DevOps resource working direct with the Product Team.
- Implementation end to end of the product, from development to Production.
- Design consultancy on site within the Agile Products teams.
- Point of contact and coordination between the Product Team and the rest of the client areas.
- Key quality and continuous delivery assurance.
- Pipeline creation and maintenance.
- Infrastructure delivery coordination
- Strong technical skills and knowledge.
- Good understanding of Linux operating system level commands and if possible, scripting
- Experience with Jenkins, Jira, Git and Confluence
- Worked on the development and implementation of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with the RedHat OpenStack (IaaS) and OpenShift (PaaS) solutions
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud solutions
- Network knowledge to understand firewalls, load balancing and penetration test security mitigation
- Having worked with automated tools for the build and deployment of server solutions
- Worked with API management tools with by preference, experience with IBM API Connect
- Experience with new database and other solutions such as:
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475265