Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive - FinTech - £35,000 - London
Are you a talented Digital Marketing Executive looking for an exciting opportunity to join FinTech business based in the West End of London? Robert Half Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a forward thinking and analytical Digital Marketing Executive to join their head office.
The role will involve driving traffic from all digital channels across social, paid search engines, SEO, display advertising, as well as exploring new opportunities to expand digital marketing channels and also ensuring current channels are optimised. Experience of running affiliate campaigns desirable but not essential.
You will gain full responsibility of;
- Managing paid search campaigns - including but not limited to Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Managing display channels and retargeting campaigns.
- Managing paid social channels and customer referral programmes.
- Web analytics tools, tracking and information management systems to monitor the performance of online marketing campaigns.
- Seeking out new opportunities and ways to improve campaign performance.
- Ensuring optimum return on existing channels using personalisation amongst other techniques to help drive acquisition and retention.
- Executing campaign optimisation ideas and implement industry best practices.
- Working closely with the marketing team, the wider business and digital agencies to identify and explore opportunities to cross-sell services and support new client acquisition and retention.
- High level of experience of managing, measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including: organic and paid search, email, display and social.
- Experience with running affiliate campaigns desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, (e.g. Optimizely, Maxymiser, Qubit etc.) desirable but not essential.
- Proficiency in a wide range of Content Management Systems and experience of website development projects
- Solid grounding in digital marketing with a tenacious, can-do attitude.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement.
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
The company are a global FinTech business based in the West End of London and are the market leader in their particular field. They operate on a global scale and offer incredible training.
Salary and Benefits
The Salary on offer for this Digital Marketing Executive position is £27,000 - £35, 000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438480