FTC MI Manager - EE Mobile
MI Manager EE MI Manager networks telecoms
The role sits in the Business and Public Sector Finance department, and provides business partnering to the Business LOB, which includes SME, Corporate, and Major & Public Sector trading units. The team provide end-to-end financial planning and analysis, commercial support and performance management.
- Deliver robust, accurate and timely reporting and analytics for all trading units (P&L, customer behaviour, product adoption, KPI's, channels etc)
- Utilising a wide variety of data sources and tools (SAS, Business Objects etc) provide actionable insight and analysis in support of Business achieving its targets
- Deliver regular reports and dashboards covering financial and non-financial performance
- Responsible for the accuracy and relevance of data used in analysis and reports and any limitations are understood and taken into account
- Assist in the delivery of new reporting solutions including tools (e.g. SAS), data sources (e.g. DWH datasets), data quality improvements and delivery systems
- Lead in the delivery of functional and cross functional reporting projects
- Build relationships across Marketing and Sales, the broader Finance community and B.I. teams in order to support, and influence strategic direction in the reporting and analytical space
- Be supportive to the wider Business Finance team in order to build a positive team spirit and enjoyable working environment
Critical Knowledge & Experience:
- Very strong SAS / SQL, SAP Business Objects and Microsoft Excel skills
- Very strong analytical and modelling skills
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good technical knowledge of relational database design and information/data management
- Good commercial acumen
- Results driven
- Educated to degree level
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77526246