Chase and Holland are working alongside a growing manufacturing company based in Leicester as they look to recruit an Accountant. The role will suit someone who is at least AAT qualified but could well be ACCA/CIMA qualified or part qualified.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, this all-encompassing standalone role will provide continual improvement of financial reporting and analysis as well as liaising with all departments within the company in providing strong commercial and comprehensive information.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Balance sheets and monthly/annual financial reports
- Reporting and budgeting
- Preparation of material for yearly audit and annual reports
- Bookkeeping duties including monthly VAT returns
- Global Debtor payments management and optimisation of processes
- Accounts receivables processes - Statement of accounts to customers - Netting process
- Financial and risk management
- Business cases to support high risk decisions
This exciting opportunity would suit someone with great attention to detail and who has an ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines. The suitable candidate will have an outgoing personality and enjoy taking on new challenges. In return the you will receive £30,000-£35,000 and a competitive benefits package.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959476412