Group Reporting Accountant
Group Reporting Accountant, £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, Rugby, Warwickshire
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are working exclusively on this Group Reporting and Consolidation role, based in Rugby, Warwickshire. This is a stand alone role, reporting into the Finance Director.
Your new role
As Group Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for co-ordination all aspects of Group Reporting, including the preparation of monthly Consolidated Management Accounts, along with Group treasury management, preparation of statutory accounts and other filing requirements for an international 14-company group with turnover of circa £40m. Technical and practical experience of completing consolidations is essential, along with a process driven mindset, internal drive and enthusiasm to hit deadlines and to look to continually improve.
Other duties include:
- Consolidated Monthly Management Accounts, including P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow
- Ensure data integrity within operating unit data submissions including identifying and investigating variances submitted
- Fortnightly Consolidated Cash Forecasting
- Daily Cash Balance Reporting for all Group Companies
- Compilation of Weekly Performance Summary
- Co-ordination and consolidation of Annual Budget Process
- Consolidation of Quarterly Group VAT Return
- Prepare Monthly Board Packs for circulation to Group Board Directors
- Treasury management to ensure optimum utilisation of banking facilities across the group
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with minimum 2 years post-qualification experience, or relevant experience. You will have knowledge of statutory accounts production for consolidated group under UK GAAP / FRS102. Self-motivation and commitment as well as enthusiasm in supporting new processes and change is essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of up to £45,000 dependant on experience, working hours are 8:30 - 4:30 Monday to Friday, Pension, and additional benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77511076