Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
Presales Solutions Architect - Homebased + excellent benefits
This global leading Engineering company who is responsible for providing Intelligent solutions and Smart Environments covering large enterprise-wide clients, are currently seeking a Presales Solutions Architect. You will work side by side with the sales teams to understand the customer requirements and to solve customer problems. You'll articulate, whiteboard, present and be the link covering all aspects of the proposed solution. Strong pre-sales experience covering software solutions in an innovative environment will be essential.
- You will develop solution architecture framework to support solution selling on an enterprise level supported by a business case and roadmap tailored for the customer
- Drive deep technical whiteboard sessions with customers aligning our SW capabilities plus our product roadmaps with our customer's business outcomes
- Provide deep SW / HW technical architecture feedback to our product management teams to ensure proper solution design
- Drive key customer facing meetings and events, particularly C level discussions
Shape, drive and be held accountable for delivering significant strategic initiatives with key stakeholders
- Enable the sales team to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales
- Identify and remove technical obstacles that could prevent a sale
- Deliver solution demonstrations that focus on the customers' desired outcomes
- To be successful in this role you must have strong experience in Software pre-sales, focused on Smart/Intelligent environment and or Environmental Monitoring Solutions or BMS solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, science, engineering, technology or related discipline or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction to both technical and non-technical audiences alike across all organizational levels
- Significant expertise in developing, selling, and delivering SW/HW solutions
- Must have unrestricted authorisation to work in the EU
- Fluent in English
- Confident, shows optimistic 'can do' attitude and expresses strong belief in own ability to succeed
Key skills: Intelligent Environments, Presales Solutions, Smart buildings,
Commutable from: England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, (this role is a homebased position)
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475970