Scrum Master - 7 Months - Edinburgh - Outside IR35
Our client based in Edinburgh has an exciting opportuntiy available for a skilled Scrum Master to support the implementation of Agile working during the delivery of digital projects.
- Previous experience as a ScrumMaster
- Experience working in the Agile delivery models - such as SCRUM and/or KANBAN frameworks, together with XP engineering practices
- Experience using TDD and/or BDD methodologies
- Experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Experience using agile project management methods
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- End to end project lifecycle experience on a number of software development projects
- Proven experience as an Agile Project Manager
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of transitioning Prince 2 project methodology or Waterfall approach to Agile and will have public sector/government experience.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482187