Role - Branch Manager
Location - Nottingham
Salary - Up to £40,000 DOE + Attractive uncapped commission structure
As Gold Standard Investors In People, gap personnel are recognised as being one of one of the UK's top 4 Independent Industrial Recruiters and Top 5 Leading onsite providers. We have been awarded 'The Best Companies to work for' accreditation for the past nine years. Our turnover is in excess of £120 million and with ambitious growth plans to exceed £250 million by 2020.
Our impressive growth has been underpinned by an established national network of high street branches, coupled with onsite managed service contracts. We are now seeking an exceptional individual who shares our commitment to operational excellence and passion for recruitment and will embrace the challenge of sharing responsibility of developing existing business through mentoring and encouraging an existing team. We operate within warehouse and logistic, food and fresh produce, manufacturing, automotive and waste and recycling.
We have an opportunity to join our business as a Branch Manager. You would be required to work within the Midlands region based at our Nottingham office.
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for managing a successful branch and growing team; you will be expected to take ownership of the branch budget and deliver against shared company, regional and branch targets both financial and goal driven. The responsibilities are simple:
- To demonstrate a clear sales strategy to the team and ensure that it is defined, understood and reviewed;
- To ensure the branch is efficiently working towards achieving and surpassing budgetary requirements and all targets and KPI's effectively link into this goal;
- To performance manage team members and ensure that development plans are in place and understood;
- To identify training needs and encourage the team to recognise their potential;
- Ensure branch compliance and best practice are prioritised and understood;
- Digest and analyse financial reports and understand the position of the branch against financial targets;
- To maintain close working relationships with key clients;
- To secure new business opportunities.
- Participating and leading regional sales events.
To ensure we have the right candidates for the role, it is key you can demonstrate the ability to:
- Manage people and ideally have experience in Management;
- Create and manage a budget;
- Sell and win new business;
- Create innovative strategic solutions and have a driven approach;
- Deal with conflict and handle performance management issues effectively;
- Possess strong leadership qualities and have the ability to inspire and motivate others;
- Plan ahead to ensure that branch strategy is in line with overall goals.
- Share knowledge and best practice and encourage the success of other members of the team;
- Embrace an organisations brand, goals and objectives and works consistently in a manner that clearly reinforces that;
- Protect the image, reputation and awareness of the gap personnel branch in the local market.
Gap personnel believe in rewarding their employees, you can expect:
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive uncapped commission structure;
- To be part of a fantastic team who will offer you support with leads, local market knowledge and warm contacts;
- Car allowance/ Mobile phone/Laptop;
- Exciting incentives including weekends away and annual trips abroad (In the last two years we have attended the Italian Grand Prix, Barcelona and Belfast to name but a few…)
- Leading Medical Cover
- Corporate benefits package
- Clear development plan that gives you transparency of what you need to do to progress and achieve your own aspirations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop a career with one of the UK's leading industrial recruiters. Should you be interested, please submit your up to date CV without delay closing date is 21.11.2017. The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77519676