Boutique Manager - Reading
Our client is a premium fashion/beauty and accessories brand established globally, offering high quality products and a luxurious VIP experience to their customers. Furthermore, their charitable and eco-friendly company values continue to make them an employer of choice!
We are looking for an exceptional Boutique Manager with experience in volume sales able to deliver a luxury service, a background in premium fashion and accessories or beauty will be considered. You will lead this established team to create an amazing customer experience, drive sales through service located in this beautiful flagship store in Reading.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving sales to achieve company targets
- Leading by example with a high standard of customer service at all times
- On-going training and development of the team
- Monitoring KPIs and performance within the store
- Communication with other stores and head office.
- Visual merchandising, housekeeping and ensuring store standards remain high at all times.
The role is full time and permanent, and offering a competitive salary and package. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. Please click apply today to be considered for the role.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/77512404