Powertrain NVH Engineer
World class automotive business who are currently experiencing rapid growth require a Powertrain NVH Engineer to join the business based at the site in Gaydon, Oxfordshire.
The role of the Powertrain NVH Engineer will revolve around the following responsibilities:
- Provide the power behind the client vehicles working in our Powertrain Engineering team
- Find the ideal balance between performance and sustainability while responding to the environmental issues that shape our industry
- Delivering the Powertrain NVH attribute to the Vehicle Engineering teams
- Engineer the attribute using the APC and PCS processes and work closely with Vehicle NVH, Powertrain component owners, the CAE team, and suppliers
- Work on all aspects of the Powertrain: engines, intakes, exhausts, transmissions and driveline, fuel and cooling systems, including engine and transmission calibration
The ideal candidate for the role of Powertrain NVH Engineer will have a proven background in NVH measurement and data analysis. You?ll be able to utilise industry standard instrumentation and tools (such as Brüel and Kjær, LMS) and to collect, analyse, and interpret data as well as drawing conclusions, reporting, and presenting work.
As Powertrain NVH Engineer, you?ll have effective planning, organisation, and communication skills at all levels of the business, including the ability to lead a team or work independently where required.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482118