Primavera Support Analyst
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing and engineering business who are looking to recruit a Primavera Support Analyst for an initial 12 month contract based in Derby.
The main duties of this role will be based around providing Technical Application support to the project, working with end users to support the testing and design and rollout of the Primavera P6 product. Additional duties will also include:
- Assessment of business requirements; collection, identification and approval of technical specifications.
- Subsequent development of technology solutions that meet the project solutions.
- Designing solutions in accordance with enterprise architectural standards and reference architectures.
- Operating in concert with the enterprise roadmaps delivered by the Enterprise Architects.
- Affecting the design of reference architectures for optimal operation based on project implementations and requirements.
- Deep functional specialism for solution implementations
- Deep application implementation specialism
Applicants will need to have experience of:
- Primavera 6 implementation
- Strong technical understanding of the Primavera system
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Strong track record with complex implementation and rollout projects
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481228