Project Manager - Software Projects - Gaming/Gambling - London
Project Manager - Gaming Software House - Software Development / Delivery - North London
£50,000 + bonus + benefits
Joining one of the global leaders in gaming/gambling software provision, as Project Manager you will be expected to take full ownership of your projects to ensure completion and successful delivery. You will be expected to take ownership of multiple projects and manage various types of deliveries, ranging in complexity, such as:
- Delivering key upgrades to an established bespoke product used by all our customers. This includes product enhancements, new features, bespoke software development and technical upgrades.
- New Products - Managing the overall delivery process from concept, right through to launch with key stakeholders.
- Data Migrations - Managing complex data migrations that includes player data, game data, payment data, financial and transactional history from external platforms and 3rd Party systems.
- Technical Integrations - Managing internal and external integration projects, ranging from internal back office systems and product integrations, 3rd party wallet integrations and 3rd party platform / software integrations.
- Compliance - Delivering key projects to meet the changes in compliance / certification guidelines across multiple jurisdictions and territories.
- You will manage / follow up on open items and track project issues and risks for a number of different projects concurrently, ensuring all aspects of the delivery are tracked.
You must be able to work in a high-pressure, fast moving environment.
The main duties and responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of the entire individual project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support.
- Concurrently manage multiple projects.
- Project delivery within Time / Budget and quality assurance.
- Manage all project and non-project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery.
- Manage stakeholder / management expectations.
- Managing 3rd Party providers / technical teams
- Effectively managing project scope, issues and risks.
- Ensure project reporting and admin is up to date and project status and reporting is always accurately maintained.
- Attending the weekly programme board to discuss project progress, risks and issues.
- Involvement in pre-sales / concept stages of upcoming projects.
Experience & Qualifications
- Technical IT Background
- Recent hands-on Project Management experience in a software development environment.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of the best practices for project management.
- High standards of both written and oral
- Appreciation of both waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies, and the ability to apply them appropriately.
- Formal Project Management certification (PRINCE2, Scrum Master)
- Knowledge of or experience within an Online Gaming environment (preferable)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474288