Tax Manager, Bath, Excellent Salary + competitive bonus and benefits package
EXCITING CLIENTS, CREATIVE WORK, EXCELLENT CAREER PROSPECTS.
This is not your typical tax manager role. But then this firm is not your typical tax consultancy. Their goal is to be the most pioneering and trustworthy tax consultancy, and their success is built on relationships with some of the most interesting and creative entrepreneurs in the country. They are already very well established and growing fast, and this is a chance to take your career to a whole new level. Here's why:
· First, the clients: many of them you've heard of, others are involved in high profile transactions. These people are going places and they are inspiring to work with.
· Secondly, the autonomy: you'll understand the client's problem, help create the solution and deliver it.
· Thirdly, the creativity: this firm pride themselves on delivering bespoke tax solutions for the most challenging commercial situations, through the whole business life cycle.
· Fourthly, the work: this is a purely consulting role, with all compliance undertaken by our external partners.
· All this adds up to a job that's never the same.
What do you need to bring to the table? You should have a real appetite for stretching yourself and coming up with new solutions, with the confidence and communication skills to handle some seriously impressive operators, and deliver a presentation when needed. You need to be accurate and precise, and have the enthusiasm and vision to develop your role and the business's future.
This role could be for you if:
· You are CTA/ACA qualified.
· You have a post qualification proven track record in a successful professional service firm or industry.
· You are ambitious and looking to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects, making your own decisions.
This is a real opportunity to progress in line with your ability and gain the recognition and reward you deserve. You will receive considerable investment in training from some of the leaders in the industry to help you grow - and you'll have a lot of fun working here.
For further information contact Nic Cowley at Hays on 07872 158 558 for an initial, confidential discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77514328