Customer Accounts Advisor
If you are committed to putting customers first, Southern Housing Group want to hear from you. We are looking for a talented Customer Accounts Advisor to join our team in Horsham on a 9 Month Fixed Term Contract.
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as our Customer Accounts Advisor, you will receive a competitive salary of £23,000 per annum pro rata. You will also receive benefits including:
- Opportunity to learn and develop within a supportive team
- Great holidays - 23 days, plus public holidays. We also close between Christmas and New Year, so you get another 3 days bonus!
- The ability to buy extra leave and discount cards
- Employee referral scheme
- A great pension scheme
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, childcare vouchers, critical illness and travel insurance
The Ideal Customer Accounts Advisor:
- Committed to putting customers first
- Confident in communicating with a diverse customer group
- Pro-active in contacting customers to talk about debts and money
- Able to use negotiation and persuasion skills to engage with our customers
- Focused and driven to achieve the best outcomes for our customers and the business
- Able to prioritise a varying workload
- Happy to act on your own initiative and not afraid to make decisions that will affect our customers
- Able to provide empathy and support to our customers when necessary
The Customer Accounts Advisor Role:
We have recently made some changes within our Service Centre and are looking for highly motivated Customer Account Advisors who can provide a customer focused approach to collect and recover income, so arrears are kept to a minimum whilst delivering an excellent customer service.
We are updating our technology to help develop our services and so having an open mind to and being able to adapt to change is essential.
About Southern Housing Group
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. We provide housing of all different types, to customers who live in our 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, we're an organisation that's going places.
If you have the skills, experience and attitude to become our Customer Accounts Advisor, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY today to review the full role profile!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959451651