BRAND NEW - SEO MANAGER - CHESHIRE - 35-45K
BRAND NEW – SEO MANAGER – CHESHIRE – 35-45K
Role: SEO Manager
My client have just signed off an SEO Manager role for the correct candidate to join their multi-award winning retailer team in the Personal Care industry. The company itself retails products on a national basis looking for an SEO Manager to join the team and to fully manage SEO campaigns organically and paid.
You will work directly under the Marketing Director where you will essentially have the opportunity to run the SEO sector in tour own senior position with the ability to have full budget management with no qualms on creativity.
The role will include:
- Full SEO campaign management
- Working and laiising with the Content team
- Line management of own SEO team within 12-18 months
- Working on SEO campaigns for the UK and international campaigns in Spain, France and Germany.
- Analytics with AdWords
- Set and manage clear SEO campaigns
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- In house SEO Management experience
- Highly analytical who are driven by KPIs
- Proven track record of exceeding ROIs
- A candidate who can hit the ground running with full SEO campaign management
The correct candidate will have the ambition to grow with the business as well as having the opportunity to grow your own SEO team within 12-18 months of being within the business.
Ideally, they are looking to pay a salary of between £35,000-45,000 plus benefits.
The role is particularly urgent and they are looking to line up interviews for Thursday 9th October with appointments being made thereafter. Apply here with the X4 Group if this role could be of interest or alternatively send through your most recent CV through to
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77526300