Senior IT Manager
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced senior IT Manager with a proven background of leading and developing IT / SAP teams within an FMCG environment, particularly at a European / Global level to join a leading employer within their sector.
Role will be based in Glasgow with some travel requirements, its essential that you have experience of SAP implementation and managing / mentoring teams across a number of sites.
- Responsible for management and support of global IT infrastructure and cloud services
- Mentoring a teams of staff globally to deliver projects in a changing environment
- Business analysis to identify requirements for applications and technologies
- Responsible for implementing and supporting digital transformation technologies
- Responsible for active directory domain management,
- Responsible for implementation, management, support and improvement of SAP and CRM system
Excellent package on offer.
For full details cv in first instance
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481971