Principal NVH Engineer
Principal NVH Engineer. Automotive product development. NVH Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Automotive Engineer to undertake and deliver NVH testing and analysis on complex systems, driving changes and improvements in the design that results in better products. Job would suit a NVH Engineer, Automotive Engineer or Mechanical Engineer with a proven track record of identifying, analysing and solving complex NVH problems.
This Principal NVH Engineer job will suit:
- A NVH Engineer, Automotive Engineer or Mechanical Engineer with a proven track record of identifying, analysing and solving complex NVH problems.
- An Engineer with experience of interpreting NVH analysis / test results and presenting your findings to internal and external stakeholders as part of the product development process.
- Any exposure to automotive / vehicle technology, systems, component development in the areas of engines, powertrain, combustion systems, fuel systems, exhaust systems would be beneficial but not absolutely essential.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or similar engineering or science based discipline.
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Established automotive product manufacturing business with a state of the art engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Product development is central to the company?s success, it has a history of market leading technology development.
- They are Europe?s number one technology provider within their market sector.
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, 24 days holiday (increases each year) + bank holidays, company pension, life assurance, Christmas shutdown.
The job will involve:
- A key engineering role to undertake and deliver NVH testing and analysis on complex systems, driving changes and improvements in the design that results in better products.
- Working closely with internal and external customers, supporting product development and research programmes from initial concept and project definition, through to completion and into production.
- Deliver feedback to the design engineering team that helps drive continuous improvements within the product development process.
- Develop new engineering methods and approaches e.g. analysis and testing.
This Principal NVH Engineer job is commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, Lincoln, Nottingham, Scunthorpe, Newark, Mansfield, Retford, Gainsborough, Worksop, Market Rasen.
To apply, please contact Charlotte Findell
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482398