We are part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India this is an exciting prospect for anyone looking to join Capita as it opens many doors in terms of progression opportunities in a range of sectors.
An exciting Financial Planning and Analysis role within the central Finance team in Technology Solutions, part of the Capita IT Services division. This role gives the individual the opportunity to gain exposure to 8 separate business units each with their own Finance and Management teams. Supporting the Financial Controller and working closely with the Finance Director, the Central Finance Analyst will be a primary link between the 8 Technology Solutions Finance teams and the Divisional Finance team. The exposure this role offers provides a fantastic opportunity to build a network at all levels throughout Capita.
- Ownership of the central overhead cost centres, including posting of journals and month end reporting
- Ownership of working capital reporting and the cash flow forecast
- Ownership of headcount and vacancy approvals and reporting
- Formatting and cascading reports from Divisional level, consolidating responses and reviewing with the FC prior to submission
- Assisting with preparation of the MOB pack
- Assisting with monthly balance sheet reviews
- Assisting with the BP process
- Variance analysis; current month actuals vs forecast and month on month movements in full year forecast
- Ensuring deadlines are met and flagging non-compliance to the FC
- Divisional Finance Team
- Technology Solutions Finance Teams
- Group Finance
Skills/Competencies and Experience Essential:
- Microsoft Office, including good knowledge of Excel in particular
- The ability to work under pressure and to adhere to often tight deadlines
- A fast learner with an analytical mind, willing to challenge as appropriate based on own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Skills and Experience Desirable:
- Experience of the SAP and Axiom Finance systems
- Previous experience in a Finance role
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job we will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481559