SDET Engineer-Software, Automation,Test,Java,Ci,CD
SDET Engineer-Software Development Engineer in Test, DevOps jobs, Developer Jobs, Automation jobs, Java Developer, Java, C#, OO Programming, Automation Engineer, Automation Testing, IntelliJ/Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy, XML, XSD, Web Services, JMeter, DevOps, Agile, CI, CD, Continuous integration, continuous delivery, Unit Test, API Test, UI Test, QE, Quality Engineering, £50k-£65k + benefits & excellent training
Tremendous opportunity for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), with strong Automation, Test and OO programming experience to join a leading global SaaS provider, joining their Quality Engineering (QE) team. Their cloud-based solutions are used across industries by clients globally.
This role will suit a passionate SDET Engineer keen to join a strong Agile & DevOps environment. You will be creating robust, scalable, reliable and innovative solutions for their 40 million plus customers world wide. You will be either a I an Automation Engineer (Test & QE), with OO programming or an OO Developer with exposure to Automation & QE.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), is responsible for writing and executing tests, building test frameworks and coaching/mentoring. You will have "hands-on" experience with automation tools, technologies, and CI/CD practices and a very active interest in technology. Innovation when it comes to Quality Engineering frameworks, processes, approach & customer experience is paramount in this role. This is a varied and challenging position, in a fast paced and growing team. The new Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), will bring the following to this job;
- SDET mentality - collaborating across production with an Agile mind-set
- Able to develop new, automated tests for functional/non-functional requirements, building new frameworks and enhancing
- Unit Test, API Test, UI Test
- Customer driven approach, keen to make a difference
- Inquisitive, curious, pushing boundaries, analysing and asking why?
- Development/Coding capacity + passion for QE or Quality Engineering/Test + passion for Coding
- OO coding with - C# and/or Java
- DevOps, CI/CD environment exp
- Any; IntelliJ/Eclipse, Git, Gradle, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy, XML, XSD, Web Services, JMeter - a plus
Excellent starting salary £50k-£65k + Benefits & Bonus. Send CV for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959478961