Software Security Engineer
A well known Defence Contractor requires a Software Security Engineer to join their growing team in New Malden on a long-term contract basis.
Please note that Security Clearance is absolutely essential prior to working onsite. Due to access to ITAR material we cannot consider those who hold a dual nationality. British Nationals only.
The security team provides tailored security lockdown for a number of Windows-based products, primarily through the use of Active Directory and a series of bespoke security applications. The role is to support the development and testing of these solutions which will then go through an accreditation before their eventual use on operational platforms.
* 2+ years server admin experience with detailed knowledge of Active Directory group policies, Windows Firewall configuration and AppLocker
* 2+ years Windows 7/10/Server 2008/12/16 configuration
* Experience of scripting languages (e.g. VBScript or PowerShell)
* Self-motivated with problem solving skills
* Experience in using COTS security products such as McAfee, GFI Events Manager, HP Protect Tools
* Experience in using virtual machines and VMware ESXi
* Understanding of Windows networks (architecture and protocols)
* General integration and testing experience
* Configuration management experience
* Software coding experience: C#/WPF
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959474548