2nd Line/3rd line Support Engineer
Ready for the next step in your career?
Do you want to work for a young, exciting company that rewards its employees, has a great culture and modern offices in the heart of London?
Our Client is currently looking for a motivated and positive self-starter to join their dynamic Infrastructure team.
Essential skills and knowledge
- · Windows 10 and Microsoft office experience
- · SCCM/ SCO· Microsoft server 2008,2012 and exposure to 2016
- · VMWare
- · Hyper V
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Office 365 within a hybrid mode deployment
- · Awareness of security principles
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow with a dynamic, fast passed company that has a global presence and works with some big originations.
Salary - £28.000 - £30,000.
Apply below and we look forward to speaking with you.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959475983