Year 5 Teacher
Are you a dynamic and well-rounded KS2 practitioner seeking a new challenge at a forward-thinking primary school?
Ignata Education is working with a good, reputable, three-form entry primary school in Merton are in search of an ambitious and confident Year 5 teacher to join them for an initial two-term contract basis starting in January. This position is a great opportunity to work with well-behaved students who are very willing to learn and progress with their education. You will be joining cohesive and hardworking members of staff who are entirely devoted, passionate, and focused towards encouraging children to reach their full potential in a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment. Furthermore, you will be joining a school with understanding and supportive members of their SLT, with the glorious opportunity to work on a substantive basis at the school from September 2018 onwards.
The successful Year 5 Teacher must:
- Be engaging, energetic, inspiring and highly-skilled
- Encourage students to reach their full potential
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Have previous UK teaching experience
- Be eligible to work in the UK
In return, the school can offer:
- A lovely, high-achieving three-form entry school in Merton with over 450 pupils
- Motivated and happy members of staff
- An excellent CPD programme
- Strong transport links
The Headteacher of the school is very keen to meet students ASAP! If this role of interest to you, please contact Leon Thomas on *********** or via email at ****************************.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482996