Identity and Access Manager (SAP IDM)
The Identity and Access Manager (SAP IDM) is within the Security Access and Compliance Team and is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP Identity Management application to meet the user access and provisioning needs of the business across divisional back office processes.
The successful candidate will be working closely with our customers and other AMS teams to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance the Enterprise wide provisioning process and connectivity.
- Provide technical support for corporate SAP identity management systems. Adapt differing techniques and methods to deal with variations in application requirements to support and solve complex technical issues.
- Provide technical support in all aspects of access management system design and development;
- Study existing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve workflow as required;
- Create and administer the necessary messaging and integration adapters to enhance the coverage of the IDM solution.
- Troubleshoots complex technical problems to resolve user and business issues;
- Consider the impact of any changes on current systems and develop risk based analysis and mitigations;
- Ensure plans support business needs and goals and that any direct project objectives assigned are met;
- Solid experienced in design and deployment of SAP IDM solutions.
- Java Script and SQL Development within the IDM platform.
- Awareness of Information Security principles.
- Experience of supporting user access across multiple SAP modules, SAP systems (ECC, BW, SRM, Ariba, Portal, PO, Gateway) and Enterprise Solutions (Active Director Success factors etc.)
- Ability to coordinate and work with peers and cross functional team (Functional. Developers, BASIS, etc.)
- Exposure to ITIL Framework desirable
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Share Scheme
- Flexible Benefits: Childcare vouchers, Health Care Cash Plan, Bike Scheme etc.
- Free Parking
- Free and regular shuttle bus connecting to local bus and train stations and the city centre.
- Excellent location with shops, coffee shops, restaurants, a florist, hairdressers, beauty salon and nursery.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481703