Senior Engineer - Digital Signal Processing / RF Communications Engineer
My client within the medical device market is currently looking to recruit a very experienced Senior Engineer with Digital Signal Processing / RF Communications experience. This is a very exciting time to join a team of world class professionals within a time of growth and development. The Senior Engineer will:
- Develop short range wireless communication technologies and devices
- Develop miniature transceiver technologies
- Processing raw S parameter data
- Investigating novel signal processing techniques and applying them to experimental data
- Creating databases and test reports
- Prepare board level reports
- Present results at board meetings
- BSc (Hons) / PhD in Electronics or Physics related disciplines
- Conversant with RF measurements, associated test equipment and tools
- Good knowledge of wireless communication standards, protocols and devices
- Good familiarity with manufacturing processes involved in miniature wireless devices
- Fluent in MATLAB, MS Office.
- Signal and data processing techniques.
- Experience with statistical modelling techniques (regression models and analysis)
- Experience with wireless / DSP development kits
- Consistent and thorough approach to problem solving
- Able to work on their own initiative with minimal guidance
- Timely delivery of work packages
- Able to express themselves clearly and intelligibly to a non-expert audience up to board level.
- A dedicated team player