Job Title: Pensions Administrator
Sector: Financial Services
This firm is an extremely well established pensions and investment firm. They are specialists in their field and are very established in the marketplace. This is a great opportunity for someone with some pensions experience looking to progress further in their career. You will be working with friendly environment and provided with full support and encouragement to achieve your career goals
About the role:
As a Pensions Administrator you will be dealing with the administration of the pension schemes. You will be responsible for managing and processing all aspects of the pension and deal directly with clients and advisers.
This role will consist Of:
- Receiving instructions and ensuring that any task activity is accurately completed.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients and Advisers.
- Informing clients and financial intermediaries of specific matters or issues affecting their schemes, especially actual or potential problems.
- Ensuring that client deadlines, all internally agreed key performance indicators, service standards and regulatory reporting requirements are met.
- Proactively identifies risk within the department and escalates concerns to Team Leader.
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
You will possess a good working knowledge of pension products, have strong administrative skills and have the ability to identity and process data. You will customer focused and have the drive to continually improve your knowledge and skillset.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us on *************
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438727