Senior Technical Support Specialist - £60K-£70K
I am looking for a Senior Technical Support Specialist to manage support teams for a leading start-up Fintech organisation.
This is a huge role requiring someone who can build a workable technical support capability. This person must be motivated, highly competent, dedicated and be able to manage a team. This is an online banking platform. The role will involve dealing with operational issues, client management, assessing critical action and leading.
The role will involve setting up functional and technical monitoring, dealing with customer issues and queries, managing incidents, liaising with development teams and producing SLA and billing reports.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure release projects (AWS) - preferably in retail banking
- Software release and cycles
- Python, Angular, HTML5 and (Ruby on Rails is a plus)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Customer focused - previous experience of liaising with external clients and building strong relationships
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Experience within the financial services or banking domain
- Client level reporting experience
Please get in touch
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959472657