Mandarin speaking IT Support Technician
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking IT Support Technician
The Skills You Need: Bachelor's degree or above of Information Technology, Computing, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Science in Information Technology, Mathematics, or other equivalent
Salary: c£25k + excellent benefits
In this new role with an international bank you will be responsible for the operations of helpdesk management of the IT Centre
What You Will be Doing:
- Working closely with the Manager of the Department
- Carrying out the Help Desk first line support duty according to the Help Desk Procedure.
- Carrying out daily operational duty and running batch jobs, if it is required, he/she could be working in the Night shift.
- Monitoring critical systems and following the incident management procedure to deal with the critical messages.
- Taking other departmental duties assigned by the Manager.
- Coordinating with other departments to achieve the goal set by the IT Centre.
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
Bachelor or above of Information Technology, Computing, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Science in Information Technology, Mathematics, or other equivalent
Basic knowledge of the principles of information technology
Fundamental IT user skills
Interpersonal skills and teamwork
Problem solving skills
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959449755