Digital Reporting & Insight Manager
The role of the Digital Reporting & Insight Manager is to develop actionable insight through commercial data in order to improve ROI.
The secondary focus is to support in the connectivity of marketing data and technology with an emphasis on reporting and analysis through the use of dashboards.
My client is a large, innovative and well respected organisation based in Staines upon Thames.
The Digital Reporting & Insight Manager will have the following account-abilities
- Ongoing management of in-house reporting suite
- To connect internal data points into a series of dashboards across marketing
- Works closely with the digital analytics team to set up tags as well as the attribution tracking
- Develop and maintain a KPI dashboard for Digital. Lead and evolve the evaluation and measurement of all activity
- Drive measurement alignment across our UK brands and share best practice with the broader Digital, Social and Content Teams
The ideal Digital Reporting & Insight Manager will have the following;
- Experience using data, reporting and analysis in a commercial context
- Prior experience working with a range of analytics systems (Adobe would be a bonus)
- Ad Ops experience essential
- Strategic Mindset - takes a long term view and anticipates future trends and implications
- It would be advantageous to have data knowledge within Tableau, Teradata, SQL, Visual Basic or Webtrends
A salary circa £45,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480765