Marketing Manager - Membership Organisation - London - £35k
Are you a business savvy marketing professional looking for your next challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to join a membership organisation based in London who are going through a rapid growth phase.
The Marketing Manager will sit within the Marketing and Design team which is part of the broader commercial department. You will report into the head of Marketing and Design working closely with various stakeholders. Not only will you manage the events marketing for key commercial events you will also be expected to take responsibility over the appropriate marketing plans.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead marketing planning and delivery
- Drive the adoption of new marketing methods and technologies, generating the best possible marketing return and customer experience
- Track the success of our events marketing efforts, reporting on key statistics
- Provide guidance to fellow marketing and non-marketing colleagues for their commercial and non-commercial events, embedding good practice
- Manage events marketing plans and budgets for your projects, working with colleagues to produce clear event briefs, goals and responsibilities from the outset
- Work with stakeholders (eg design, policy, events teams) to generate compelling events marketing concepts, messaging and outputs
- Write compelling copy for all promotional materials
- Build and manage highly targeted events marketing lists
- Work with project teams to design best-in-class delegate journeys, from making bookings to at-event experience
- Leverage systems and drive their development to deliver against goals eg CRM, events booking system, marketing automation
- Provide project teams with regular status updates eg booking numbers, trends and next steps
- Ensure partner agreements, eg branding requirements, are accurately managed across all event bookings
- Work with regional colleagues to drive best practice event marketing across our regional offices.
-3+ years' experience in marketing
-Up to date with best Marketing practises
-Experience with CRM, email, Web and Social
-Commercial acumen and budget management
-Genuine interest in current affairs, including business and politics
-Experience and ability to manage complex stakeholder's e.g. senior execs and sponsors
-Super project management skills
-Email Marketing experience, confident with HTML
-Strong copywriting skills
Our client is renowned for helping to support firms on a regional, national and international basis against policymakers. Our client is large scale and continues to work towards a more prosperous and enlightened future therefore if you feel you have the correct skills and qualities they are looking for to join the journey please get in touch!
Salary and Benefits
£30, 000 - £35,000 + exceptional benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: ************************************-statement
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959438482