Hybrid & Electrified Propulsion System Engineer - 33623
A Hybrid & Electrified Propulsion System Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire with frequent travel around the West Midlands.
Position is based in the Electrified Propulsion System Design team within the Powertrain Department. The area includes a small team of integration engineers responsible for the delivery of the key elements of associated test rigs and prototype vehicles.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Design & delivery of prototype specific functionality to enable the Job#1 intent system to be tested against test & development plans.
- Associated toolset skills to include some or all of the following: - ETAS toolsets - VECTOR toolsets - Mathworks (Matlab) toolsets - CAPL Script - C++ code - Automation (Python, VB)
- Valid UK driving licence
- Design / delivery / interrogation of Flexray Networks
- User of ETK/CCP/XCP communications
- Network specification / generation
- Systems & process experience
- Prototype rig & vehicle design, delivery & maintenance (experience in use of vehicle diagnostics, including identification and resolution of faults)
- Project management experience (project planning and control, customer liaison, change control, risk / issue management, supplier interaction, RFQ development)
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959448692