Asset Manager (Asset & Procurement, Financial Services)
A growing Financial Services organisation based in Reigate are currently looking for an Asset Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. As Asset Manager you will oversee the Asset and configuration function within IT.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits that include 30% bonus & £6,500 car allowance
As Asset Manager you will play a key part in managing all purchasing and financial management processes and policies for IT hardware, software and services. You will also manage all data within the hardware and software Asset register.
As Asset Manager you will have the following roles and responsibilities;
- You will manage the procurement of IT hardware, software and services including raising purchasing orders, tracking of invoice payments and maintaining a Preferred Suppliers list.
- Create and maintain the annual non-staff budgets. Track and report expenditure against budgets throughout the year.
- Manage the onboarding of 3rd Parties
- Build and maintain effective relationships with 3rd party suppliers, vendors, resellers and service providers and manage all commercial aspects
- Own the Asset Management process, ensuring adherence and accuracy of information recorded
- Ensure compliance to software licensing terms and conditions
As Asset Manager you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications;
- Being CIPS would be highly beneficial
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have performed a similar role in a regulated environment, preferably in financial services
- Previous experience of managing and operating a procurement function
- Experience of implementing Configuration Management to underpin other functions within IT (e.g. Change Management)
- Third party relationship management
- Experience of working with Microsoft and negotiating Enterprise level agreements
If you would like more information including a full job specification and a chat about this Asset Manager position, please contact me, Ben Green directly for a discreet chat.
Think IT Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role under UK Government regulations CEAEBR 2003
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959473040