Nursery Nurse and Apprentice
Nursery Practitioner and Apprentice - Winchester
We are recruiting for Nursery Practitioners and Apprentices' to join our clients' nursery which is highly respected, family owned and graded outstanding by Ofsted, providing the highest standards of care and early years education.
Job Role: Nursery Practitioner
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Level 3 Practitioner - £16,016 per annum
Apprentice - £15,808 per annum
- Ensure that OFSTED standards are adhered to.
- To meet the needs of the children and to provide a caring, stimulating and interesting environment for them.
- To promote parental interest and partnership with the nursery.
- To participate in regular staff discussions and meetings with colleagues and managers.
- To maintain the efficient operation of the nursery and ensuring adherence with policies and procedures.
- To maintain child care and general nursery documentation to appropriate standards.
- To record and report to senior staff accidental injuries and incidents within the nursery and to ensure appropriate action is taken and documented.
- To participate in training as required both internally and externally to the nursery.
- To maintain a current awareness of current child care practice and OFSTED standards.
- To have full regard to health and safety at all times and report defects to senior staff as soon as possible.
- To have an awareness of the dietary needs or any other additional needs for each child in their care.
What you need:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Experience of working within a nursery setting
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare
- Understanding of the importance of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene
Our clients are also looking for apprentices to join their team. This will be based on 40 hours per week and they will support you through your Level 2/3 qualification.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote ACP1039
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482009