Test Automation Architect - Selenium, Java, DevOps, C#/Java
Test Automation Architect - Selenium, Java, C#, Cucumber, SpecFlow, DevOps
One of Talent's leading clients, a rapidly expanding global organisation, is urgently looking for a number of Automation Test Architects.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- A VERY STRONG development background with hands on experience of Test Automation, Continuous Integration and DevOps practices at every level
- Proven experience delivering high quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium, Ranorex, Coded UI etc.
- Proven experience defining automation strategies and leading high-performance teams
- Proven experience developing frameworks, processes and executing automated tests
- Proven experience managing stakeholders at all levels
- Proven experience managing risk and issues
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City, Circle CI etc.
- Proven experience with Web Services and API testing
- A solid understanding of OOP development practices and with Java, C# or similar technologies
- Proven experience of BDD with tools such as Cucumber, SpecFlow, JBehave
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and GIT and a good understanding of branching and merging
- A strong working knowledge of Cloud environments including AWS or Azure
- Proven configuration experience with tools including Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpsWorks, Octopus Deploy etc.
- Experience of Service Virtualisation / API Stubbing
- A good working knowledge of Mobile Testing
- Practical SQL and database experience
Our client offers exceptional career development opportunities, award-winning training and fantastic benefits (including a very competitive salary).
For more information on these exciting Test Automation Architect roles (Selenium, Java, C#, Cucumber, SpecFlow, DevOps) please send CV's immediately and call to discuss in confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482277