Web and Print Designer
The business operates primarily as a publishing house, producing B2B magazines however we also organize various events throughout the year. As the business continues to grow there is the opportunity to develop and grow the design department.
As the Web and Print Designer your duties will include:
• Creating and managing websites using dynamic and cutting-edge designs with a high visual impact to increase our online presence.
• Proactively create design initiatives and take a design from concept to implementation while producing high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
• Taking ownership of all design elements in the business, the ability to manage your time effectively and work on multiple projects simultaneously is essential.
• Working closely with the editorial department managing the pre-established magazines inputting content and ensuring that design elements stay fresh and current (at present Charlton Grant publish three titles in legal, insurance and dental).
To be a successful Web and Print Designer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previously worked as a Designer with graphic design experience in a combination of web design and print design.
In return, the Web and Print Designer will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77527180