Infrastructure and Information Security Engineer (Permanent)
Position ? Infrastructure and Information Security Engineer (Permanent role)
Principal Purpose of the Job:
- To guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance of IT services in the Bank;
- To maintain the Bank?s IT systems operation and hardware in a healthy state;
- To execute and comply with IT policies and procedures covering the areas of data security, cyber crime and office maintenance as well as support services for the operation of IT systems and applications;
- A strong alliance with IT security compliance and risk management office.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Act as 1st/2nd line support for the business
- Operate and control the office system operations and implementation of IT System,e.g. the network, UPS, live systems, internet.
- To provide preventive maintenance for IT systems (including hardware and software) based on understanding, analysis and forecasting of demands of the various departments.
- Evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions.
- Analyse errors in systems and define corrective measures.
- Compile operations and management procedures, conduct regular reviews and in turn make necessary changes so as to ensure thorough implementation of the IT policies.
- To administrate security applications for computer networks and directory services.
- Formulate computer disaster recovery plans and arrange for relevant tests to comply with the regulator?s requirements.
- Arrange the Disaster Recovery IT service when necessary.
- Accountable to the management for maintaining a secured and stable IT network and systems.
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Experience supporting Windows Desktop versions and understanding of MS Office versions;
- Experience with Desktop PC Setup and Deployment;
- Experience working with Windows Server and Active Directory;
- Experience in system and network monitoring;
- Knowledge in Data Protection Solutions;
- IT change management, incident handling and reporting;
- Knowledge in cyber security topics, finding potential threats or attempted breach, and vulnerability fixing;
- English and Chinese (Mandarin) is preferable but not essential.
Hands on work experience in:
- Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems (2003 to 2016 Server/XP/Vista/7/10);
- Core Microsoft infrastructure technologies and solutions (Exchange, AD, RDS, DFS);
- Systems virtualization (VMware, vSphere, Hyper-V);
- Data Protection Technologies (Veeam, Backup Exec, System Recovery, Endpoint Protection, LTO);
- Infrastructure preventive maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Hardware firewalls, routing and switching basics.
Please contact me ASAP for more information. This is an urgent hire.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959481659