Net Developer C# 6 F# Mathematics - Finance
.Net Developer / Software Engineer (F# C# 6.Net Mathematics Front Office). Technology driven Hedge Fund is seeking a highly numerate Software Developer with a broad technical knowledge to join the quant finance R&D team, responsible for providing reactive development and technical expertise to the quantitative research groups, enabling the business to rapidly capitalise on new opportunities and research ideas.
As a .Net Developer / Software Engineer you?ll work with the latest technologies on highly complex trading systems utilising C# 6 and F# functional programming. You?ll be working in an intellectual team environment with quants and mathematicians on multiple concurrent projects, directly accountable to the user.
Fantastic Central London office with a professional yet friendly, collaborative and social environment.
- Strong software development experience with any OO language (ideally C# .Net), an interest / experience with functional programming using F# would be highly desirable
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills with the ability to identify priorities and react quickly
- Good grasp of mathematics
- Confident communicator, able to communicate technical issues to non-technical colleagues
- Excellent record of academic achievement, minimum 2.1 from a reputable university supported by good A-levels ? Computer Science preferred
- It would be beneficial to have previous experience of working with finance systems / quant teams but this is not a pre-requisite, technical expertise is prized over industry knowledge
As a .Net Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £90k, dependant on skillset and depth of knowledge ? multiple roles available) plus bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this .Net Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.
Job Role: .Net Developer / Software Engineer; Location: London, Central; Salary: £65,000 to £90,000 + bonus + benefits
This .Net Developer / Software Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959480388