IT Security and e-Data Manager
We are currently looking for a IT Security and E-Data Manager to join a leading company based in the Durham area. As the IT Security and E-Data Manager you will be responsible for identifying and implementing appropriate technical solutions and an appropriate security and e-data management structure to ensure a high level of security, e-data protection and data integrity compliance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IT Security and E-Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To define monitor and enforce the standard policies and procedures necessary to ensure a high level of security and e-data management compliance
2. Where e-data management policies and procedures include cGMP regulatory guidance for data integrity.
3. To ensure Corporate information security policies are implemented locally, promote security and e-data awareness and manage any improvement activities
4.Provide single point of contact for information security and data management compliance
5.Promote security and e-data management awareness (information ethics) and ensure appropriate training materials are prepared and delivered.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the IT Security and E-Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in IT or an appropriate engineering discipline
2. At least 10 years' experience of IT security and e-data management.
3. Good understanding of Quality Assurance and Quality Management Systems
4. Have a good understanding of maintaining awareness of security issues, protection techniques and technologies, awareness of data management and data integrity needs in a GMP regulated environment
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959483159