Marketing Operational Risk and Resolution Manager
We need an experienced Senior Operational Risk Manager to work alongside our Marketing and Commercial teams.
We are a highly reputable organisation that thrives on innovation, creativity and a passion to deliver the best possible service to over 4million customers across the UK and the role holder will manage and govern the departmental operational risk oversight.
The Operational Risk Manager assists the Head of Marketing Policy & Governance in the assessment and management of operational risk across the Marketing and Commercial departments.
This will be performed in accordance with the client's model for the management of operational risk and with the support of the Operational Risk Control Department.
The role holder is an experienced practitioner in the team responsible for the first level of defence against exposure to Operational Risk within the Marketing and Commercial departments. Responsibilities include the following:
- Identify and assess operational risks including consideration of generic risks provided by our client.
- Review generic policies and procedures, adapting where necessary to fit local operations
- Identify the local policies and procedures required to effectively control the activities within the Marketing and Commercial departments and ensure these are clearly defined and documented to an appropriate level, working with relevant Subject Matter Experts where required
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures, escalating any instances of non-compliance
- Ability to analyse complex information and processes
- Ability to write clear summary reports
- Proven track record in managing multi-stakeholder relationships
- Proven track record of identifying Operational Risks and effective controls
- Relevant qualification or experience in Operational Risk/Compliance role
- Strong reporting skill - written and verbal
- Some knowledge of financial products offered in the UK retail and/or personal finance market
- Understanding of FCA's Role and of TCF, Conduct Risk and Data Protection principles.
This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive package, along with award winning benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959482056