Financial Controller - Interim
Qualified Financial Controller from a Financial Services background
Your new company
Large Financial Services Client - South Northamptonshire
9 Month Contract
Your new role
As Financial Controller you will lead a team of three and be responsible for the production of monthly financial reports, the coordination of the budgeting and forecasting processes, and the delivery of financial analysis to meet management needs including client profitability analysis. You will partner the local Operations and Managing Director to ensure the accuracy of financial information and support group Executive Management on quarterly reviews and provide your insights and financial guidance.
Formal Education & Certification
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified
Knowledge & Experience
- Must possess strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Must have the ability to priorities and respond quickly to the needs of the business
- Portrays excellent leadership skills and a lead by example approach
- To be an excellent team player with a flexible approach
- To have excellent Microsoft package skills and experience of Sun systems would be an advantage
- To have experience within the Credit Management industry would be an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77494433