Infrastructure Lead for a pioneering technology transformation - Liverpool!
Your new company
Prestigious opportunity for a Infrastructure Lead for a pioneering technology transformation.
Your new role
As our Infrastructure Lead you will be responsible for:-
- Leading the Infrastructure Team
- Taking responsibility for the Datacentre Infrastructure
- Leading technical project delivery across both Infrastructure and across the business
- Managing a team of engineers on a day-to-day basis
- Ensuring smooth running of the Engineering team with responsibility for proactive maintenance and patching across the datacentre infrastructure
- Technical escalations and problem management
What you'll need to succeed
Successful candidates will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Experience working in a busy and target oriented IT department
- Working in an Infrastructure Team within a multi-site medium to large scale enterprise
- Experience of HPE Server infrastructure and Microsoft technologies
- Deep knowledge of Citrix
- Skilled in Virtualisation
- Leading and implementing large scale infrastructure projects
- Expertise in technical design
- Basic understanding of project methodology i.e. Prince2
- Basic understanding of ITIL principles
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with ongoing career development and training at the cutting edge of technology.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77490958